“Customer-Brain” Analyst – São Paulo, Brazil
- Advanced english (part of the interview will be in english);
- Perfect portuguese (written test will be mandatory);
- Experience with data analytics;
- Statistics knowledge;
- Advanced Excel;
- Great oratory and public posture;
- Personal laptop;
- Fast learner;
- Entrepreneurial mindset;
- Availability to work in Sao Paulo full-time.
- International experience (academic or professional accepted);
- Experience in the startup ecosystem/mindset;
- Experience with an entrepreneurial business;
- Interest in mobile marketing.
- In charge of customer support;
- Plan, create, send and analyze reports;
- Control team deadlines;
- Collect and analyze data;
- Attend to support emails and calls.
Perks and Benefits
- Compensation suitable for the current experience and adjusted to a career plan and personal performance according to the company’s business plan;
- Startup culture with constant new challenges and opportunities in a fast and laidback environment;
- Participation in some of the hottest events and mentorship sessions of the São Paulo entrepreneurial scene;
- Access to training, courses and learning opportunities;
- Become part of an amazing and dynamic team of entrepreneurs with a passionate culture;
- Great working environment in a vibrant entrepreneurial and co-working with a great location – near Paulista Avenue;
- Working space – meal area with coffee and resting area;
- Weekly happy hours and networking events.