Customer Success & Operations Intern – São Paulo, Brazil
- Perfect portuguese (written test will be asked);
- Proficient in Excel & PowerPoint;
- Analytical skills;
- Excellent communication skills, oratory and public posture;
- Personal laptop;
- Fast learner;
- Entrepreneurial mind;
- Capacity to learn and apply new technologies quickly;
- Ability to multitask in a dynamic and fast-paced environment;
- Friendly and approachable personality.
- Data analytics knowledge;
- Mobile marketing interests;
- Living in Sao Paulo/Brazil (or possibility to move here);
- Experience in startup ecosystem/mindset;
- Experience in some entrepreneurship business;
- Interest in mobile marketing;
- Project management skills – must be able to schedule, multi-task and complete projects on-time with minimal supervision;
- Experience in a sales/client service/marketing related position or similar roles;
- Intermediate English Level.
- Use the RankMyApp ASO tool to extract insights and data for clients (don’t worry we will teach you how);
- Generate ASO insight reports;
- Support the creation of best practice Customer Success materials;
- Source and maintain repositories of best practice Customer Success materials;
- Assist with gathering all program details and deliverables including goals, KPIs, assets, etc.;
- Assist with administrative updates and maintenance of documents;
- Work together with a team of Customer Success and Customer Operations Specialist to ensure everything’s running smoothly.
Perks and Benefits
- Compensation suitable for the current experience and adjusted to a career plan and personal performance according to the company’s business plan;
- Startup culture with constant new challenges and opportunities in a fast and laidback environment;
- Participation in some of the hottest events and mentorship sessions of the São Paulo entrepreneurial scene;
- Access to training, courses and learning opportunities;
- Become part of an amazing and dynamic team of entrepreneurs with a passionate culture;
- Great working environment in a vibrant entrepreneurial and co-working with a great location – near Paulista Avenue;
- Working space – meal area with coffee and resting area;
- Weekly happy hours and networking events.
If you are interested send us an email with your CV, LinkedIn link and the job opening you want to apply to firstname.lastname@example.org and complete this test https://rankmyapp.typeform.com/to/hsVFbh.