International Sales Hacker – São Paulo, Brazil
- Fluent english (interviews will be in english);
- Perfect portuguese;
- Availability for short trips but living in São Paulo, Brazil.
- Entrepreneurial mindset;
- 2 to 3 years work experience as Sales Executive, Inside Sales, Business Development or Growth Hacker;
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred in Marketing, Management or related areas);
- Great oratory and public posture;
- Personal basic tech equipment: mobile phone, laptop, headphones, social media profiles;
- Fast learner;
- Focused in growth.
- International academic and/or professional experience;
- Strong LinkedIn profile with a substantial network relevant to the area (preferred more than 800 contacts);
- Previous experience preferred in a technology, e-commerce, media or agency company type;
- Experience with management or leadership positions such as Manager, Coordinator, Head;
- Articles published in social media;
- Third language (Spanish, French..).
- Responsible for hunting new international accounts, mainly in USA;
- In charge of pre-sales and sales process improvements;
- Meeting prospects (presencial and online);
- Close monthly deals;
- Follow sales performance KPIs.
Perks and Benefits
- Compensation suitable for the current experience and adjusted to a career plan and personal performance according to the company’s business plan;
- Startup culture with constant new challenges and opportunities in a fast and laidback environment;
- Participation in some of the hottest events and mentorship sessions of the São Paulo entrepreneurial scene;
- Access to training, courses and learning opportunities;
- Become part of an amazing and dynamic team of entrepreneurs with a passionate culture;
- Great working environment in a vibrant entrepreneurial and co-working with a great location – near Paulista Avenue;
- Working space – meal area with coffee and resting area;
- Weekly happy hours and networking events.