UX Designer – São Paulo, Brazil
- Fluent in English (interviews will be in English).
- 3 years of UX design experience (experience creating solutions for complex products and systems is prefered).
- Creating wireframes, storyboards, sitemaps and screen flows;
- Scrum knowledge;
- Great oratory and public posture;
- Personal laptop;
- Fast learner;
- Entrepreneurial mindset.
- Data analytics knowledge;
- Mobile marketing interests;
- Living in Sao Paulo/Brazil (or possibility to move);
- Startup ecosystem/mindset;
- Share best practices and industry UX design trends;
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows and process flows in order to improve our UX;
- Understand the UX processes and methodologies and be the bridge between business requirements, user research, branding, visual design, and technology;
- Articulate intuitive interactions and workflows;
- Identify usability/functionality problems and advise elegant and rapid solutions;
- Understand both company and user needs, and be able to deliver solutions that answer both sides needs.
Perks and Benefits
- Compensation suitable for the current experience and adjusted to a career plan and personal performance according to the company’s business plan;
- Startup culture with constant new challenges and opportunities in a fast and laidback environment;
- Participation in some of the hottest events and mentorship sessions of the São Paulo entrepreneurial scene;
- Access to training, courses and learning opportunities;
- Become part of an amazing and dynamic team of entrepreneurs with a passionate culture;
- Great working environment in a vibrant entrepreneurial and co-working with a great location – near Paulista Avenue;
- Working space – meal area with coffee and resting area;
- Weekly happy hours and networking events.